Bilingual ( English and Spanish ) Call Center Representative - Harris County! - Pay rate: $ 12.50 an hour
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- 2-3 years of previous Call center experience
- Fluently bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred!
- Reliable and dependable - good work history
- Call Center candidates. It requires bilingual and customer service experience with preference with answering calls or working in a call center of some sort
- No Criminal History Is allowed per our client.
Location: West loop South - Houston , Tx 77027
Hours:Monday - Friday - 40 hours
Please send your resume asap to email@example.com
Licensed Master Social Worker - Harris County - Pay rate: $35.00 an hour
- Assess social work clients for risk, protective factors, and emotional well-being.
- Assist social work clients in formulating a safety / stabilization / well-being plan.
- Counsel with social work clients for stress reduction, stabilization and crisis intervention.
- Provide crisis intervention, brief and supportive counseling, psycho-education, and referrals.
- Complete case documentation.
- Communicate and consult with co-workers / team and outside agencies as needed.
- Follow-up with social work clients to assess status and provide additional support and/or referrals as needed.
- Other social work-related job duties as they arise.
- Ability to work with a dynamic multi-disciplinary criminal justice team.
- Work from a strengths-based, trauma-informed, and culturally-competent perspective.
- Ability to work with high-needs clients including those with a complex trauma history, mental health and substance abuse issues, poverty, housing issues, etc.
- Ability to work with a variety of clients with diverse needs.
- Excellent in-person and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize Motivational Interviewing techniques.
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate basic human services systems.
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate basic mental health and substance abuse systems.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize trauma-informed brief therapeutic interventions.
- May be some travel between office, Children’s Assessment Center, Houston Area Woman’s Center, and Harris County Courthouse area
- Reimbursement for travel
- Must pay own downtown parking . Child Protective System experience a plus
You must be a LICENSED MASTER SOCIAL WORKER or a LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER IN ORDER TO APPLY.
Schedule :40 hours a week
Pay rate : $35.00 an hour
Location : Downtown Houston
If Interested please send your updated resume ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE, CSR III- $22.00PH CITY OF HOUSTON
OUR CLIENT THE CITY OF HOUSTON IS LOOKING FOR 3 CSR'S TO WORK IN THE DOWNTOWN AREA. ON WALKER ST.
PLEASE COMPLETE A1PERSONNEL ONLINE APPLICATION FOR FASTER PROCESS- WWW.A1PERSONNELINC.COM
- Maintain AP invoice log in excel and access.
- Process invoices, organizes, files, scan, retrieves and archives department’s documents.
- Performs professional administrative functions for the Accounts Payable group and other duties as requested.
- Employee must be strong in excel, access, scanning and filing.
- 3 three years of professional administrative experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a closely related field such as Finance is preferable.
- Account payable experience is preferable.
- MICROSOFT EXCEL, ACCESS, WORD, OUTLOOK. ORGANIZED AND SELF MOTIVATED.
- 3 SPOTS AVAILABLE
Cashier CSRs/Window Tellers $11/hour
(multiple openings available all over Houston)
- Locations are: Baytown 77521, Southwest 77081, Cypresswood 77379, Humble 77338, East Houston 77049, Southeast 77089, Spring Branch 77055, West Houston 77084, Bay Area 77062, Downtown, Pasadena 77505, Pasadena 77506, North Houston 77091, South Houston 77021 and East 77011 (per client must live within 10 miles of the zip code)
- Minimum two years' prior heavy cash handling work experience *must be stated on your resume*
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, approximately Monday- Friday 8AM- 5PM (must be a little flexible on shifts)
- Face-to-face customer service duties, data entry, basic computer skills, receive payments, process paperwork
- Please e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org your interest with your updated resume. We will work on getting you scheduled to come in the office for skill testing.
- Download Harris County Tax Office Packet and return via email or fax to 713-773-4325 as soon as possible in order to be scheduled for in house skill assessment testing.
Face to Face Customer Service -- $14.75 /hour - sourcing for End of January - February 2020 !!
- Please click to view thisjob's Expectations Form
- Minimum two years' prior face to face customer work experience *must be stated on your resume*.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, 4 weekdays and Saturday schedule (Saturday required)
- Locations: Dairy Ashford Tag Store, East Houston Tag Store , West Tag Store , North Tag Store
- Assisting customers with their EZ tags accounts, opening new accounts, etc.
- Downloadcsr - updated HCTRA form - vero and zeena.docx and return it to Veronica or zeenat via email or fax to 713-773-4325
- Please e-mail to receive testing once you send in the designated form: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
CERTIFIED PARALEGAL - Harris County - $22.03 an hour
The duties of a Paralegal will vary according to assignment. A paralegal’s responsibilities may include case preparation, which consists of preparing subpoenas, motions, and notices. The paralegal will also maintain communication with complainants and witnesses during the preparation of the case as well as coordinator of such witnesses for trial. The paralegal may also be requested to conduct legal research. The paralegal will be fundamental in providing continuity of contact with complainants and witnesses.
Associates of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies or Certificate of Paralegal Studies
Work schedule: 40 hours a week
Payrate : $22.03 an hour
Work Location : Houston Tx ( Downtown - 77002 )
Please e-mail veronica via email : email@example.com if you meet the above requirements.
Court Clerks, $8.50/hour to $ 9.50 an hour &- SEVERAL OPENINGS (Strong temp-to-hire opportunity) -
- Must have previous experience with filing, imaging/scanning, data entry (stated on resume)
- Schedule will be Monday through Friday 7 to 3:30 or 8am to 5pm
- Downtown Houston (you will be financially responsible for your own parking/transportation)
- Download DCO FORM 3.13.2019.docx and return it to Joann via email or fax to 713-773-4325
- Please e-mail joann via firstname.lastname@example.org
PER OUR CLIENT ( CANDIDATES WITH CRIMINAL HISTORY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPENING )
ADA Compliance Associate - Harris county Clerks Office
Pay rate: $17-$20
Start Date: April 6, 2020
Location: Downtown Houston
Work Schedule: 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Special Requirements (if applicable):
- Must have own transportation
- Ability to write clearly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Conducts surveys of polling places in Harris County using appropriate tools.
- Takes and labels photos of issues at polling places.
- Develops a checklist of temporary measures, based on surveys, to be implemented at each polling place location where such measures are required during the conduct of an Election.
- Creates diagrams and sketches of polling locations and voting rooms.
- Maintains accurate files and spreadsheets.
- Advises judges on how to implement remedies appropriately.
- Assists the ADA team as needed.
If you are interested please send your updated resume to email@example.com ASAP!