Face to Face Customer Service $13/hour - sourcing for April -MAY 2019 !!
- Please click to view thisjob's Expectations Form
- Minimum two years' prior face to face customer work experience *must be stated on your resume*.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, 4 weekdays and Saturday schedule (Saturday required)
- Locations are Dairy Ashford Tag Store, East Houston Tag Store
- Assisting customers with their EZ tags accounts, opening new accounts, etc.
- Please e-mail Veronica to receive testing, email@example.com
- DownloadApplicant History Formand return it to Veronica via email or fax to 713-773-4325
Translator/Interpreter- Bilingual English/Spanish
Needs to be Certified/Licensed Translator or Interpreter
- Watch videos, Transcribe the Videos
- Translate the Videos from Spanish to English
- Would ideally be able to translate 20 minutes of video per day from Spanish to English
- Must schedule an interview with A1-Personnel before submitting resume to the Client
- A Spanish test will be given in our office when interviewing
- Must complete our online application to be consider www.a1personnelinc.com
- Per our client a clean background is required.
- 40 hours a week.
Pay Rate: $22.38 - $23.09
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cashier CSRs/Window Tellers $11/hour
(multiple openings available all over Houston)
- Locations are: Baytown 77521, Southwest 77081, Cypresswood 77379, Humble 77338, East Houston 77049, Southeast 77089, Spring Branch 77055, West Houston 77084, Bay Area 77062, Downtown, Pasadena 77505, Pasadena 77506, North Houston 77091, South Houston 77021 and East 77011 (per client must live within 10 miles of the zip code)
- Minimum two years' prior heavy cash handling work experience *must be stated on your resume*
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, approximately Monday- Friday 8AM- 5PM (must be a little flexible on shifts)
- Face-to-face customer service duties, data entry, basic computer skills, receive payments, process paperwork
- Please e-mail Veronica & Aurora to confirm receipt of your Harris County Tax Office Packet and receive testing, email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Harris County Tax Office Packet and return via email or fax to 713-773-4325 as soon as possible in order to be scheduled for in house skill assessment testing.
IMPORT & EXPORT ASSISTANT.
- Review documentary credit terms and conditions in conjunction with sales contracts.•
- Prepare documentation in accordance with letter of credit and/or open account requirements.
- Constant interaction with shipping agents to obtain required documentation, including bills of lading, etc.
- Constant Interaction with Buyer to obtain required approval before sending doc to bank.
- 'Prepare and provide relevant documentation to the accounting department, including freight and commission invoices for payment.•
- Responsible for updating spreadsheets and/or databases
- .Fundamental understanding of documentary credits, containerized shipments and/or incoterms preferred.
- PAY RATE: $17.00 PH
- SCHEDULE:MONDAY - FRIDAY, 8AM-5PM
- TEMP TO HIRE POSITION
- CONTACT:email@example.com - Updated 2/12/2019
Court Clerks, $8.50/hour - SEVERAL OPENINGS (Strong temp-to-hire opportunity) - Bilinguals strongly encouraged to apply!
- Must have previous experience with filing, imaging/scanning, data entry (stated on resume)
- Schedule will be Monday through Friday 7 to 3:30 or 8am to 5pm
- Downtown Houston (you will be financially responsible for your own parking/transportation)
- Download DCO FORM 3.13.2019.docx and return it to Liane via email or fax to 713-773-4325
- Please e-mail Liane via firstname.lastname@example.org
PER OUR CLIENT ( CANDIDATES WITH CRIMINAL HISTORY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPENING )
LICENSED MASTER SOCIAL WORKER or LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER -$ 35.00 an hour
Schedule : 24 to 40 hours per week
Location : Downtown Houston
Payrate: $35.00 an hour
- Assess social work clients for risk, protective factors, and emotional well-being.
- Assist social work clients in formulating a safety / stabilization / well-being plan.
- Counsel with social work clients for stress reduction, stabilization and crisis intervention.
- Provide crisis intervention, brief and supportive counseling, psycho-education, and referrals.
- Complete case documentation.
- Communicate and consult with co-workers / team and outside agencies as needed.
- Follow-up with social work clients to assess status and provide additional support and/or referrals as needed.
- Other social work-related job duties as they arise.
- Ability to work with a dynamic multi-disciplinary criminal justice team.
- Bilingual in English in Spanish is a plus!
- Work from a strengths-based, trauma-informed, and culturally-competent perspective.
- Ability to work with high-needs clients including those with a complex trauma history, mental health and substance abuse issues, poverty, housing issues, etc.
- Ability to work with a variety of clients with diverse needs.
- Excellent in-person and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize Motivational Interviewing techniques.
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate basic human services systems.
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate basic mental health and substance abuse systems.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize trauma-informed brief therapeutic interventions.
- May be some travel between office, Children’s Assessment Center, Houston Area Woman’s Center, and Harris County Courthouse area
- Reimbursement for travel
- Must pay own downtown parking .Child Protective System experience a plus
Please send in your updated resume to email@example.com if only you meet all the requirements.