Cashier CSRs/Window Tellers needed for HARRIS COUNTY TAX OFFICE !!
PAYRATE: $12.00 - $12.50 an hour depending on location
(Multiple openings available all over Houston area!)
- Locations are:Baytown 77521, Southwest 77081, Cypresswood 77379, Humble 77338, East Houston 77049, Southeast 77089, Spring Branch 77055, West Houston 77084, Bay Area 77062, Downtown, Pasadena 77505, Pasadena 77506, North Houston 77091, South Houston 77021 and East 77011 (per client must live within 10 - 12 miles of the zip code)
- Minimum two years' prior heavy cash handling work experience *must be stated on your resume*
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, approximately Monday- Friday 8AM- 5PM (must be a little flexible on shifts Saturdays possibly)
- Face-to-face customer service duties, data entry, basic computer skills, receive payments, process paperwork
- You must have a VALID HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA / GED in order to be considered.
- Criminal History is not allowed per our client.
- This is a long term - temp to hire opportunity!
- Download HARRIS COUNTY TAX OFFICE PACKET.pdf and return via email to either: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org along with your updated resume. We will send you skill assessment testing by email once all documents are received.
CERTIFIED PARALEGAL - Harris County - $22.03 an hour
The duties of a Paralegal will vary according to assignment. A paralegal’s responsibilities may include case preparation, which consists of preparing subpoenas, motions, and notices. The paralegal will also maintain communication with complainants and witnesses during the preparation of the case as well as coordinator of such witnesses for trial. The paralegal may also be requested to conduct legal research. The paralegal will be fundamental in providing continuity of contact with complainants and witnesses.
Associates of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies or Certificate of Paralegal Studies
Work schedule: 40 hours a week
Payrate : $22.03 an hour
Work Location : Houston Tx ( Downtown - 77002 )
Please e-mail veronica via email : email@example.com if you meet the above requirements.
25 Proctors needed for City of Houston - Payrate: $12.00 an hour for 1 day assignment!
Please see below for all details:
- Assist classified testing by escorting applicants to seats/restrooms, monitor candidates , and oversee test Takers on June 25th 1 day assignment! You will need to attend a paid 2-hour training on June 24th.
- Professional appearance and attitude, no face piercings, or tattoos.
- Position requires significant walking and standing.
- Dress code: Wear black pants, white shirt, tennis shoes are ok.
- Training will be on held on June 24th at 10 am or 1pm. You will be given this time once selected.
- No Criminal History Allowed per our client!
- You must pay $15.00 (cash only) to pay for parking no in or out privileges on day of.
- Metro Rail is also an option if you wish to opt out of paying parking. Drops you off right on Fannin at NRG.
If you are interested in working this 1 day assignment. Please respond back immediately . We will then be in touch with you for the next steps in the hiring process please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org a recruiter will respond accordingly.
Buyout Program Supervisor - Harris County - Payrate: $26.90 an hour
Location :Houston, Tx 77054
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri ( 8am to 5pm )
- Support leadership team, and relevant HCCSD sections and other County departments in the execution of Program goals. Learn and apply, the principles of VBO and CSD guidelines, policies & procedures.
- Assists with policy and procedure monitoring, development and distribution. Administrative • Process requisitions, review invoices and process payments.
- Coordinate & respond to community requests for information or complaints related to program.
- Oversee maintenance of program hard & soft files.
- Perform periodic QA/QC on hard & soft file documentation at the direction of manager. Coordinates documentation for Decent, Safe and Sanitary Inspections Marketing/Advertising
- Maintain consistent verbal and written communication with internal and external county departments, disaster recovery program staff, home buyers, vendors, Realtors, lenders, and/or contractors.
- Assist with coordination of outreach efforts, training and/or creation of presentations, flyer's, brochures.
- Assist with preparing for buyer orientation meetings. Data Management & Reporting. Reviews, generates and monitors daily and weekly reports to ensure timely closings
- Track, maintain, and/or develop lists, reports, and performance metrics for expenditures, program applicants.
- Participate in tracking and monitoring of project activities at various stages.
- Document daily activities and communications using multiple software platforms.
- Assist with data analysis and report development to manage day-to-day program operations in preparation for various meetings and reports. Ensures client and project files meet program guidelines and applicable government regulation Other Ensures data is inputted into DR Software, Caseworthy, and GLO Software, TIGR, accurately Identifies problems and offers resolutions All other duties as assigned by management
- 2-5 years of relevant professional work experience required.
- Experience with CDBG/HUD programs, FEMA, and/or other Disaster Recovery housing or relocation programs preferred.
- Experience with information/document management systems.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office and an ability to quickly grasp specialized software programs.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent or Broker, mortgage lending and/or single family construction knowledge would be beneficial. URA knowledge and training preferred.
If you have the above requirements please send your resume to : email@example.com
Admin Clerk Needed - HARRIS COUNTY - Payrate: $11.60 an hour
The position will start at our north location at Houston, 77093, however will move to our residential facility at 77396 at the beginning of June.
- Payrate: $11.60 an hour
- Location: North Location - Houston, 77093 (Data Entry)
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
- Skills: Proficient in the Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
If you are interested, please send in your updated resume ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Positions are fully back open as of June 1, 2021!!!