Face to Face Customer Service -- $14.75 /hour - sourcing for January 2020 !!
- Please click to view thisjob's Expectations Form
- Minimum two years' prior face to face customer work experience *must be stated on your resume*.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, 4 weekdays and Saturday schedule (Saturday required)
- Locations: Dairy Ashford Tag Store, East Houston Tag Store , West Tag Store , North Tag Store
- Assisting customers with their EZ tags accounts, opening new accounts, etc.
- Downloadcsr - updated HCTRA form - vero and zeena.docx and return it to Veronica or zeenat via email or fax to 713-773-4325
- Please e-mail to receive testing once you send in the designated form: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
CERTIFIED PARALEGAL - Harris County - $22.03 an hour
The duties of a Paralegal will vary according to assignment. A paralegal’s responsibilities may include case preparation, which consists of preparing subpoenas, motions, and notices. The paralegal will also maintain communication with complainants and witnesses during the preparation of the case as well as coordinator of such witnesses for trial. The paralegal may also be requested to conduct legal research. The paralegal will be fundamental in providing continuity of contact with complainants and witnesses.
Associates of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies or Certificate of Paralegal Studies
Work schedule: 40 hours a week
Payrate : $22.03 an hour
Work Location : Houston Tx ( Downtown - 77002 )
Please e-mail veronica via email : email@example.com if you meet the above requirements.
On-Call Administrative Assistant for our Client Harris County !
Location:Houston, TX 77054
Payrate: 15.00 an hour.
- This is an On-Call Administrative Assistant Position between TWO locations.
- You will perform clerical and administrative functions.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Answer incoming calls, greet visitors and direct both to the appropriate employee
- Manage calendars in order to schedule meetings, travel and interviews
- Order supplies, perform data entry and provide management or team with any administrative support needed
- Provide assistance to other administrative staff for the coordination of special projects or event
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- If you are interested please email: Zeenat@a1personnelinc.com
Court Clerks, $8.50/hour to $ 9.50 an hour &- SEVERAL OPENINGS (Strong temp-to-hire opportunity) -
- Must have previous experience with filing, imaging/scanning, data entry (stated on resume)
- Schedule will be Monday through Friday 7 to 3:30 or 8am to 5pm
- Downtown Houston (you will be financially responsible for your own parking/transportation)
- Download DCO FORM 3.13.2019.docx and return it to Joann via email or fax to 713-773-4325
- Please e-mail joann via firstname.lastname@example.org
PER OUR CLIENT ( CANDIDATES WITH CRIMINAL HISTORY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPENING )
Cashier CSRs/Window Tellers $11/hour
(multiple openings available all over Houston)
- Locations are: Baytown 77521, Southwest 77081, Cypresswood 77379, Humble 77338, East Houston 77049, Southeast 77089, Spring Branch 77055, West Houston 77084, Bay Area 77062, Downtown, Pasadena 77505, Pasadena 77506, North Houston 77091, South Houston 77021 and East 77011 (per client must live within 10 miles of the zip code)
- Minimum two years' prior heavy cash handling work experience *must be stated on your resume*
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, approximately Monday- Friday 8AM- 5PM (must be a little flexible on shifts)
- Face-to-face customer service duties, data entry, basic computer skills, receive payments, process paperwork
- Please e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com your interest with your updated resume. We will work on getting you scheduled to come in the office for skill testing.
- Download Harris County Tax Office Packet and return via email or fax to 713-773-4325 as soon as possible in order to be scheduled for in house skill assessment testing.