Call Center Representatives $13/hour - sourcing for December 2018 !!
**Bilingual in English and Spanish speaking candidates preferred**
- Please click to view this job's Expectations Form
- Minimum two years' prior high-volume call center work experience *must be stated on your resume*.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, 4 weekdays and Saturday schedule
- Call Center located in West/Northwest Houston
- Per HCTRA you must have NO CRIMINAL HISTORY to be considered.
- Download the HCTRA applicant history form.pdf and return it to email@example.com. Please turn it in ASAP by fax or email to receive testing in time to your email.
- Computer skill testing will be sent to your email as soon as the form is sent in!
- If forms come back clear from HCTRA, and your testing meets the minimum qualifications we will move forward to the next step in the process for the class.
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVES, $12.00PH.
HARRIS COUNTY WIC DEPARTMENT.
- Must be bilingual on English/Spanish
- Must be able to go to a different location, (advance notice will be given)
- General Administrative soft/hard skills including filing, answering phones, etc.
- Assist with Monthly Billing for Inspections
- Training request coordination for Inspection staff
- Special Events – Contacting Fire Depts. and EMS
- TABC Complaints or Hazards update
- Updating FMO Report Log – capable
- Process state forms
- Process records requests
- Process FMO permits
- Working front desk at both locations
- Answering phones
- Escorting customers
- Customer services
- ZIP CODE 77040
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org - UPDATED ON 10.17.2018