Call Center Representatives $13/hour - sourcing for April 2019 !!
**Bilingual in English and Spanish speaking candidates preferred**
- Please click to view this job's Expectations Form
- Minimum two years' prior high-volume call center work experience *must be stated on your resume*.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, 4 weekdays and Saturday schedule
- Call Center located in West/Northwest Houston
- Per HCTRA you must have NO CRIMINAL HISTORY to be considered.
- Download the HCTRA applicant history form.pdf and return it to email@example.com. Please turn it in ASAP by fax or email to receive testing in time to your email.
- Computer skill testing will be sent to your email as soon as the form is sent in!
- If forms come back clear from HCTRA, and your testing meets the minimum qualifications we will move forward to the next step in the process for the class.
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVES, $11.00PH.
HARRIS COUNTY TAX OFFICE
- Hours: Mon-Fri – 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Hours could change-applicant needs to be flexible.
- Approximately 40 hours a week.
- Job Location: 1001 Preston St. Houston, TX. 77002
- Must have a clean Background
- Skills: Good customer service, heavy telephone skills, preferably in a Call Center
- Data entry skills.
- Needs to be tested on data entry and typing skills. call to schedule your skills test
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org - UPDATED 2.12.2019