Call Center Representatives $13/hour - sourcing for February 2018 !!
- Please click to view this job's Expectations Form
- Minimum two years' prior high-volume call center work experience *must be stated on your resume*.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, 4 weekdays and Saturday schedule
- Call Center located in West/Northwest Houston
- Per HCTRA you must have NO CRIMINAL HISTORY to be considered.
- Download the Applicant History Form and return it to email@example.com. Please turn it in ASAP by fax or email to receive testing in time to your email.
- Computer skill testing will be sent to your email as soon as the form is sent in!
- If forms come back clear from HCTRA, and your testing meets the minimum qualifications we will move forward to the next step in the process for the February class.
Last updated : 12.14.2017 - V.G.
Bilingual Call Center Representative $13.50/hour
- Assisting members with locating providers and using their benefits under CHIP and Medicaid.
- Answer a high volume of calls.
- Minimum two years' prior call center work experience *must be stated on your resume* (must have experience taking a high volume of calls and performing conflict resolution)
- Data entry
- Occasionally participate in member events.
- Please email Zee via firstname.lastname@example.org
last update 11/10/2017