Toll Collectors needed for HARRIS COUNTY!!! - $12.00 AN HOUR
***We are asking only serious applicants apply, that can make a commitment to work any shift given*****
This position includes receiving money from vehicles going through the toll road, making change and operating a toll booth in a very polite and efficient manner. Maintains accountability for each transaction; equipment, supplies and funds assigned or collected during the tour of duty. You must be able to work any shift assigned.
Pay rate: $ 12.00 an hour - 40 hours a week!
Schedule: Must be able to work any shift, any day, any time, holidays, 24/7 - Work schedule will be given at time of completion of training. 40 hours a week is a given - Great way to get your foot in the door with Harris County!
Below is the job description:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
FYI......School schedules, Part time jobs, etc., cannot be accommodated!!
If interested, we will need the attached clearanceHCTRA applicant history form.pdf form filled out and sent in ASAP if interested to firstname.lastname@example.org . Once form is received I will be in contact for the next step.
Foster Coordinator needed for Harris County $16.00/hr - 1 opening
PER OUR CLIENT ( CANDIDATES WITH CRIMINAL HISTORY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPENING )
Under the supervision of the Transfer Supervisor, Veterinary Public Health, the Foster Coordinator is responsible for cultivating relationships with new and existing foster homes. This position will promote the foster program and increase the number of homes available. This position will work closely with various shelter staff to ensure animals are placed into foster homes as quickly as possible.
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com.
Mechanics - Fleet Management Dept for City Of Houston !!
Pay rate: $ 14.83, $ 19.84, $ 22.81 ( if you have a CDL you get the $ 22.81 rate )
Schedule: Mon – Fri (2 pm to 10:30 pm OR 6 am to 3 pm for Mechanic II)
Location: Houston, TX (VARIOUS ZIP CODES)
Job duties daily:
Maintains and repairs heavy and light mechanical equipment, parts and components. Performs minor overhauls, front-end alignments, and minor vehicle component repairs and maintenance. Keeps track of repair time and reports time on work orders. Stays current on new technology. Rebuilds minor vehicle components. Repairs electrical and air conditioning systems. Uses hand tools, hoists, pressure gauges, drills, grinding wheels and technical manuals. Must furnish own hand tools.
Requires a high school diploma or GED certificate. May require up to 18 months of vocational education/training in automotive maintenance or repair (i.e., NIASE)
EXPERIENCE: Two years of automotive maintenance and repair experience are required.
License: Requires a valid Texas driver's license. May require a valid Class A or B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) if the position requires the operation of a heavy vehicle.
Departments with a CDL training program may require a position to obtain an A or B CDL within six (6) months of entering the position. In the Fire Department, a State of Texas Inspection License may be preferred.
Mechanic Levels available: Mechanic II, Mechanic III
Experience Levels available: 2+ years of auto maintenance/repairs
Types of Licenses: Valid Texas Driver's License OR CDL Class A or B
If you are interested please contact 713 773 2900 ext 215 or send your resume by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kennel Technician needed for Harris County! 2 - opening
SCHEDULE:Monday – Saturday ( Day Shift )
PAY RATE: $13.00 P/H
LOCATION: North Houston
PER OUR CLIENT ( CANDIDATES WITH CRIMINAL HISTORY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPENING
Under the supervision of the Kennel Supervisor, the Animal Technician is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing animal holding areas as required. Counsel citizens interested in pet adoptions or searching for lost pets. Assist in photographing animals. Data entry of animal and citizen information. Participates in various educational programs. This position will witness and assist with humane euthanasia of animals, however contract employees do not perform euthanasia.
1. Responsible for the daily feeding and watering of all animals in the shelter. All animals in the shelter are fed and given water twice a day and as needed.
2. Humanely transports animals from unloading area and reception area to assigned pens. Assist animal control officers with unloading their trucks as well as intaking animals from the front
Contact: email@example.com if you are interested.
Female Groundskeepers needed for Sylvan beach area and surrounding areas!
Pay: $15.00 an hour
·Work Schedule: 40 hours per week as assigned
The schedule is from 2.30 pm to 11.00 pm including weekends. off on Wednesdays and Thursdays
Due to the cleaning of the women's bathrooms.. the client is asking for only women to apply at this time.
Under General Supervision, perform duties related to grounds development of county parks, equipment, facilities, roadways, and right-of-ways, etc.
Performs the duties below; other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary
Performs regular maintenance of the beach area including but not limited to: picking up litter, pulling weeds, mulching, removing leaves, maintaining the cleanliness of the beach, etc.
Keep sidewalks plus planter beds, tree-wells and pavers continually free from rubbish, trash, food particles, debris, stains, grime and weeds.
Keep amenities and outdoor furniture i.e. trash receptacles, benches, bike racks, drinking fountains etc. free from soils, stains, trash, graffiti etc and ensure all hardware is tight and all components are present and usable.
Keep beach Port-a-cans clean and free from soiling and debris.
Performs regular maintenance of landscaped area including but not limited to: pulling weeds, mulching, trimming hedges, planting trees/plants, removing leaves, etc.
Performs all jobs in a safe and timely manner
Performs other duties as assigned
· Performs parks maintenance and repair of playground equipment, picnic facilities, drinking fountains, sprinkling systems, and restrooms
· Responsible for maintaining the security of the premises and its contents
· Responsible for maintaining the physical appearance of the park grounds and buildings
· Performs set up for pavilion events
· Trims and mows grounds
· Trims hedges, sprays and prunes flowers, trees and shrubs
· Weeds around bushes and flower beds
· Gathers and disposes of trash and litter throughout parks and facilities
· Operates and maintains care of county equipment used in parks, including manual and power mowers, tractors, chainsaws, blowers, weedeaters and edges
· Cleans restrooms and disposes of trash in parks and pavilion facilities
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Performs all jobs in a safe and timely manner
· High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent from an accredited educational institution
· Ability to work well with the public and staff members
· Valid driver’s license (Texas by hire date) and good driving record
· Work in inclement weather and confined areas as required
ENVIRONMENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Physical ability to walk, bend, climb ladders and stairs and standing for extended periods of time
· Physical ability to regularly lift and/or move at least fifty (50) pounds
· Work in inclement weather and confined areas as required
Please email zeena at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.