LBJ Hospital is in need of 2 Porter ( Janitors ) - $11.00 an hour
PAY RATE: $11.00 PER HOUR
LOCATION: Houston, Tx 77026
JOB DUTIES: Washing large, heavy pots and pans; will operate a dishwashing machine, sweep, and mop and take out the garbage.
Perform heavy cleaning of equipment and premises. The current shifts available start anywhere from 40 hours/week – you will need to be able to work a flexible shift to include weekends. You must be flexible with all days of the week and all shifts, including overnight.
No criminal History is allowed per client, You will take a TB skin Test, also a flu shot must have been given to you within the year and you will be subject to fill out Background forms here in office.
If you are interested, please contact me at email@example.com or 713-773-2900 ext. 215
If you are interested and meet the above criteria , please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext: 204.
Veterinary Technician - $ 17.00 an hour - Harris County -2 spots
Work Schedule:7 day a week work schedule - day shifts
Must have a High school diploma or GED
Location: Houston, TX 77076
Under the supervision of the Chief, Veterinary Operations (CVO), the Veterinary Technician participates in clinical and animal care activities that support the HCPHES VPH pet adoption program. Implements strategies to increase the “Leave Alive” rate as assigned. Also serves as support to other sections as needed.
• Assists veterinarian with surgery, including sterilization of instruments and surgical area, animal prep and monitoring of vital signs; monitors post-operative recovery and reports changes in condition.
• Responsible for the cleaning, feeding, and care of the animals in the surgery, surgery holding and isolation areas. Ensures that the areas are kept clean, sanitized, and uncluttered at all times.
• Using protocols, responsible for the safe induction of anesthesia, monitors animals while under anesthesia and during recovery.
• Routinely evaluates health and temperament of sheltered animals and advises the veterinarian and/or the kennel supervisor as appropriate.
• Administers prescribed medications as directed and administers vaccinations per VPH protocols and directions from VPH veterinarians.
• Responsible for accurate & timely data entry of information into the shelter database.
• Perform physical exams on animals including a variety of animal health procedures encompassing diagnostic laboratory tests, administration of medications, and assisting with or performing medical treatments.
• Responsible for routinely performing an inventory of veterinary drugs & vaccines and reporting results to the CVO.
• Responsible for maintaining and routinely performing inventory of controlled drug logs.
· Responsible for ensuring that all animals in the shelter adoption program have aesthetically pleasing pictures on the department’s website.
· At least 6 months of experience in an animal shelter, veterinary practice or animal care environment is required OR completion of a veterinary assistance or technical program
If you would like to be considered please send your updated resume to email@example.com.
LIFEGUARD NEEDED @ SYLVAN BEACH
We are seeking professionally trained lifeguards for our client Harris County PCT2. The lifeguard applicant will hold a current training certificate from a nationally recognized agency as a lifeguard.
Location: Sylvan Beach
Pay rate: 15.00 per hour
If you are interested please send your resume TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Collectors needed for HARRIS COUNTY!!! - $15.00 AN HOUR - We are now accepting applications for February 2020 training class.
***We are asking only serious applicants apply, that can make a commitment to work any shift given*****
This position includes receiving money from vehicles going through the toll road, making change and operating a toll booth in a very polite and efficient manner. Maintains accountability for each transaction; equipment, supplies and funds assigned or collected during the tour of duty. You must be able to work any shift assigned.
Pay rate: $ 15.00 an hour - 40 hours a week!
Schedule: Must be able to work any shift, any day, any time, holidays, 24/7 - Work schedule will be given at time of completion of training. 40 hours a week is a given - Great way to get your foot in the door with Harris County!
Below is the job description:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
FYI......School schedules, Part time jobs, etc., cannot be accommodated!!
If interested, we will need the attached clearance form toll collector form - Joann .docxfilled out and sent in ASAP if interested to email@example.com . Once form is received I will be in contact for the next step.
Custodian - Harris County - $15.00 an hour
Job Description :
If interested and meet the criteria above. Please send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org .