Toll Collectors needed for HARRIS COUNTY!!! - $15.00 AN HOUR - We are now accepting applications for December 2019 training class.
***We are asking only serious applicants apply, that can make a commitment to work any shift given*****
This position includes receiving money from vehicles going through the toll road, making change and operating a toll booth in a very polite and efficient manner. Maintains accountability for each transaction; equipment, supplies and funds assigned or collected during the tour of duty. You must be able to work any shift assigned.
Pay rate: $ 15.00 an hour - 40 hours a week!
Schedule: Must be able to work any shift, any day, any time, holidays, 24/7 - Work schedule will be given at time of completion of training. 40 hours a week is a given - Great way to get your foot in the door with Harris County!
Below is the job description:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
FYI......School schedules, Part time jobs, etc., cannot be accommodated!!
If interested, we will need the attached clearance form toll collector form - Joann .docxfilled out and sent in ASAP if interested to email@example.com . Once form is received I will be in contact for the next step.
Veterinary Technician - $ 17.00 an hour - Harris County
Work Schedule:7 day a week work schedule - day shifts
Must have a High school diploma or GED
Location: Houston, TX 77076
Under the supervision of the Chief, Veterinary Operations (CVO), the Veterinary Technician participates in clinical and animal care activities that support the HCPHES VPH pet adoption program. Implements strategies to increase the “Leave Alive” rate as assigned. Also serves as support to other sections as needed.
• Assists veterinarian with surgery, including sterilization of instruments and surgical area, animal prep and monitoring of vital signs; monitors post-operative recovery and reports changes in condition.
• Responsible for the cleaning, feeding, and care of the animals in the surgery, surgery holding and isolation areas. Ensures that the areas are kept clean, sanitized, and uncluttered at all times.
• Using protocols, responsible for the safe induction of anesthesia, monitors animals while under anesthesia and during recovery.
• Routinely evaluates health and temperament of sheltered animals and advises the veterinarian and/or the kennel supervisor as appropriate.
• Administers prescribed medications as directed and administers vaccinations per VPH protocols and directions from VPH veterinarians.
• Responsible for accurate & timely data entry of information into the shelter database.
• Perform physical exams on animals including a variety of animal health procedures encompassing diagnostic laboratory tests, administration of medications, and assisting with or performing medical treatments.
• Responsible for routinely performing an inventory of veterinary drugs & vaccines and reporting results to the CVO.
• Responsible for maintaining and routinely performing inventory of controlled drug logs.
· Responsible for ensuring that all animals in the shelter adoption program have aesthetically pleasing pictures on the department’s website.
· At least 6 months of experience in an animal shelter, veterinary practice or animal care environment is required OR completion of a veterinary assistance or technical program
If you would like to be considered please send your updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
LBJ Hospital is in need of Dietary Aides - $9.26 an hour
The purpose of this position is to complete duties assigned to provide accurate, timely food service to meet residents' needs in compliance with federal, state and local requirements. To maintain dietary equipment in a safe, sanitary manner.
The schedule will be 11a-7:30p or 12p-8:30p, Monday through Friday with rotating weekends. Please emphasize that they will be required to work every other weekend.
No criminal History is allowed per client, You will take a TB skin Test, also a flu shot must have been given to you within the year and you will be subject to fill out Background forms here in office.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria , please send your resume to email@example.com or call ext: 204.
Kennel Technician needed for Harris County! 1 - opening
SCHEDULE:7 day a week work schedule - day shifts
PAY RATE: $13.00 P/H
LOCATION: North Houston
Under the supervision of the Kennel or Transfer Supervisor, the Animal Technician is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing animal holding areas as required. Counsel customers on responsible pet ownership and searching for pet(s). Assist in photographing animals. Data entry of animal and customer information. Participates in various educational programs. May witness humane euthanasia of animals.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.