Clinic Site Supervisor at the Humble clinic location - PAY RATE - $42.72 AN HOUR
Hourly Rate: $ 42.72 an hour.
Schedule: Mon - Fri ( 8am to 5pm )
Location :Humble , TX
· Oversees all aspects of clinical operations (scheduling, patient flow, employee assignments, follow-up calls, missed appointments etc.)
· Ensures all CHP procedures and protocols are followed and proper clinical care is provided to all patients
· Evaluates, maintains, and oversees patient scheduling
· Develops statistical and special reports concerning program operations
· Participates in various business processes or quality initiatives such as patient flow analysis, VOC (voice of the customer) activities, and procedures and protocols
· Uses the Lean Six Sigma methodology approach to clinical operations by eliminating waste and optimizing use of clinical time to ensure the clinic is most productive daily
· Participates in HCPH departmental meetings
· Facilitates Operations/PBT requests as needed
· Oversees clinic maintenance, equipment, and supplies
· Assists with maintaining regulatory compliance to include but not limited to the following: Pharmacy D, Laboratory, and HIPPA
· Submit patient quality care reports to the Clinical Quality Management Program (CQMP), in case of an adverse event occurring at the clinic
· Complete CQMP reporting tools and participate in the meetings on a quarterly basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited University or College or
Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration
· Registered Nurse, CPR
· Three (3) years of nursing experience in public health, community healthcare, and or medical office setting. At least 2 years supervisory experience.
· Ability to interact effectively with the community, individuals, and communicate their needs to professional staff
· Able to organize materials, make reliable judgments, and draw conclusions from verbal discussions and written data.
candidates that have experience working in clinical operations
· Ability to work under pressure with frequent interruptions, ability to file and retrieve electronic records accurately and the ability to provide timely responses to information requests
If interested please send your resume to email@example.com and be sure you meet the qualifications.
LVN Pre/Authorization Nurse Auditor -$22.00 -$26.00
Work Schedule : 8am to 4:30 pm or 8:30 am to 5:00pm
Location: 610 South and Westpark Drive ( 77081 )
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Program
1-3 years of hospital or medical clinic experience.
Required License, Certification, Association: Active - Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or LPN
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
MEDICAL DATA ENTRY CLERK / BILINGUAL, ENGLISH/SPANISH
HARRIS COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH
Our client is looking for a Medical Data Entry Clerk - Bilingual on English/Spanish
CONTACT: email@example.com - 713.773.2900 X209 UPDATED ON