Kennel Tech needed for Harris County! - Payrate : $ 13.00 an hour
SCHEDULE: Monday – Sunday ( Day Shift )
PAY RATE:$13.00 P/H
LOCATION: North Houston, 77076
Must have a High school diploma or GED.
Under the supervision of the Kennel Supervisor, the Animal Technician is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing animal holding areas as required. Counsel citizens interested in pet adoptions or searching for lost pets. Assist in photographing animals. Data entry of animal and citizen information. Participates in various educational programs. This position will witness and assist with humane euthanasia of animals, however, contract employees do not perform euthanasia.
1. Responsible for the daily feeding and watering of all animals in the shelter. All animals in the shelter are fed and given water twice a day and as needed.
2. Humanely transports animals from the unloading area and reception area to assigned pens. Assist animal control officers with unloading their trucks as well as in-taking animals from the front
if you are interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Vet Tech needed for Harris County! - Payrate : $ 17.00 an hour
Payrate: $ 17.00 an hour
Hours : 40 hours plus a week
Location : North Houston
Under the supervision of the Chief, Veterinary Operations (CVO), the Veterinary Technician participates in clinical and animal care activities that support the HCPHES VPH pet adoption program. Implements strategies to increase the “Leave Alive” rate as assigned. Also serves as a support to other sections as needed.
• Assists veterinarian with surgery, including sterilization of instruments and surgical area, animal prep and monitoring of vital signs; monitors post-operative recovery and reports changes in condition.
• Responsible for the cleaning, feeding, and care of the animals in the surgery, surgery holding and isolation areas. Ensures that the areas are kept clean, sanitized, and uncluttered at all times.
• Responsible for cleaning and maintaining surgical equipment and sterilizing instruments.
• Using protocols, responsible for the safe induction of anaesthesia, monitors animals while under anaesthesia and during recovery.
• Routinely evaluates health and temperament of sheltered animals and advises the veterinarian and/or the kennel supervisor as appropriate.
• Administers prescribed medications as directed and administers vaccinations per VPH protocols and directions from VPH veterinarians.
• Perform physical exams on animals including a variety of animal health procedures encompassing diagnostic laboratory tests, administration of medications, and assisting with or performing medical treatments.
• Responsible for routinely performing an inventory of veterinary drugs & vaccines and reporting results to the CVO.
· Consults with transfer & rescue organizations and foster homes as needed concerning animal health and temperament issues and facilitates a quick transfer of animals to these organizations.
• Promotes responsible pet ownership and answer questions concerning animal health, behaviour, and care.
• Administers vaccinations and implants microchips in owned animals.
· At least 6 months of experience in an animal shelter, veterinary practice or animal care environment is required OR completion of veterinary assistance or technical program
· Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
· High school diploma or GED
· Must have a clean background!
Please send an email to email@example.com if you are interested.
LVN's near the Medical Center needed for Harris Health! - Payrate: $23.00 an hour - on hold - updated 6.2.2021
" Position Title:Utilization Management LVN
" Pay rate to employee: $23/hr - depending on LVN experience
" Work Schedule: 40 hours a week - Day Shift
" Job duties:Work Colonoscopy workflow, assign to appropriate work area, LVN Duties
" Reporting Location: Houston , Tx 77054 - THIS IS AN IN OFFICE POSITION- WILL HAVE SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES IN PLACE
" Contract term - 3 months TO POSSIBLE HIRE
Please send your updated resume as soon as possible. We will need forward resumes to the client for possible phone interviews .
I look forward to hearing from you and working with you as well.
Please only respond if you can start as soon as possible.
Criminal History is not allowed per our client.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you!
Positions are fully back open as of June 1, 2021!!!