Dental Hygienist $41/hour
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Provide preventative dentistry for HHD initiatives, e.g., PSS Outreach, PSS Quality Checks, will perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a licensed dental hygienist in Texas.
- Will work various locations as requested.
Please email Zee via firstname.lastname@example.org
last updated 11/10/2017
Licensed Vocational Nurse $21.44/hr to $25.55/hr
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 4:30 pm or 8:30 am to 5:00pm
- Obtains authorizations for scheduled outpatient appointments, special procedures, tests, injections and higher level services.
- Provides pertinent clinical information in a timely manner according to third party payer guidelines.
- Evaluates the medical necessity for inpatient hospital admission and Outpatient appointments reviews the authorization of the services or admission along with the estimated length of stay utilizing nationally recognized screening criteria.
- Maintains all authorization information on the Auth/Cert screens in EPIC. Information is to be specific enough to assist in the tracking and managing of denials.
- Retrieves medical record information or any other clinical information needed for appealing the claim or denial of services
- Logs and maintains all denials on the Nurse Audit Log by recording the specific data associated by the data fields.
- 1-3 years of hospital or medical clinic experience
Please email Veronica via email@example.com
Last updated 11.16.2017 - V. G.