Fort Bend County has an immediate need for 1 LVN - Emergency First Responder Immunization Coordinator
Pay rate : $24.00 an hour
Work Schedule : 40 hours a week = Mon - Fri
Education : High School/GED, 1-year technical school.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN); ability to work alternate shifts.
Minimum 2 year job related experience as LVN
Licensed Vocational Nurse Emergency First Responder Immunization Coordinator, promotes and provides public health services to the emergency first responder of Fort Bend County in the prevention and control of public health matters and communicable diseases. Participates in planning of programs, policies and objectives for the First Responder Immunization Project work group and department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Promotes the First Responder Immunization Project to emergency first responder organizations within the Fort Bend County jurisdiction.
- Enlist and monitor Fort Bend County emergency first responder organizations participation in the First Responder Immunization Project.
- Provides Fort Bend County emergency first responders with Texas Immunization Registry education and registration.
- Participates in First Responder Immunization Project assessments to ensure accountability of the projects objectives.
- Maintains documentation the project activities.
- Participates in the planning and scheduling of quarterly educational site visits.
- Provides the Fort Bend County emergency first responder organizations with, education materials and counseling addressing vaccine preventable diseases, importance of immunizations and the Texas Immunization Registry.
- Assist each emergency first responder organization with identifying and educating Vaccine Site Coordinators.
- Provide resource information in regards to accessing immunization services for the insured, underinsured, and uninsured emergency first responder.
- Assist and instruct each Vaccine Site Coordinator with consenting, maintaining immunization status and updating the Texas Immunization Registry data entry.
- Participates in state identified trainings and conference calls.
- Assists and/or instructs other employees with their duties.
- Participates in activities and duties related to emergency management during a local state of disaster as directed by appropriate county managers.
- Participates in grant research writing or other projects to procure supplemental funding for state- of-the-art surveillance instruments and technologies and prepare reports, papers, presentations, and articles for scientific and non-scientific journals on disease investigations.
If you are interested please send your updated resume to : email@example.com