Application Systems Sr. Programmer's needed for Harris County! $45 hr.
Job Description : Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Designs, codes, tests and debugs documents and maintains those programs.
- Works on all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Occasionally provides guidance to less experienced analysts and/or programmers. Performs other duties as assigned.
- The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be comfortable making decisions and recommending alternative approaches; identifying and resolving the conflict.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills are essential.
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to changes and have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and other departments/agencies.
- Minimum five (5) years of programming/systems analysis experience
- Experience implementing object-oriented design principles
- Experience with relational databases
- BS in computer science or related field
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience programming in C#
- Experience with the.Net Framework
- Experience with MS SQL
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with TFS
- Experience in an agile development environment
Please email Veronica via firstname.lastname@example.org your most updated resume ASAP! Resume submission will resume end of May - June 2020.
HELP DESK TECHNICAN, HARRIS COUNTY-COMMUNITY SUPERVISION & CORRECTIONAL DEPARTMENT $16.00PH
HARRIS COUNTY IS LOOKING FOR HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
SEE BELOW JOB DESCRIPTION AND REPLY WITH YOUR RESUME IF INTERESTED.
==> PAY RATE: $16.00PH
==> Downtown 49 San Jacinto, 77002 (PC Technician)
==>Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
==>Skills: Experience supporting Windows 10 and Office 2016/365,
==>moving computer equipment and peripherals and able to lift up to 50 pounds
==>YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
==>CLEAN BACKGROUND IS REQUIRED
Resume submission will resume end of May - June 2020.