Programmer (Houston, TX)
Convert manual process into the electronic system including HR, Asset Tracking, Active Directory Password management etc. Create data models for systems and web-based applications. Develop web-based application for management of personnel information and automation password reset process. Study existing business processes and organization procedures and transform into software solutions. Develop web applications using .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, and data migration, etc.
Requires 3 years or 4 years of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration plus 3 years or relevant work experience. Relocation may be required.
Send resume to HR, A-1 Personnel of Houston, Inc. 8702 Westpark Dr. Houston, TX 77063.
Application Programmer $50/55 per hour
- Location: Downtown Houston parking not included
- fulltime, MON - FRI 08:00 - 05:00
- Minimum three (7) years of programming/systems analysis experience
- Experience implementing object-oriented design principles.
- Experience with relational databases
- BS in computer science or related field
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience programming in C#
- Experience with the.Net Framework
- Experience with MS SQL
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with TFS
- Experience in an agile development environment
Please email Zee via email@example.com
last updated 05/16/2018
IT Test Analyst $45-50/hour
- Location: Downtown – parking not included
- Fulltime, MON – FRI 08:00 – 05:00
- ABA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of quality assurance/testing experience with web-based applications is required.
- Experience with an automated testing toolset, SQL Server, Visual Studio and TFS is strongly preferred.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) are also a plus.
- Performs and leads tests of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Creates test data for applications. Documents and works to resolve complex problems.
- Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
- Acts as an information resource about assigned areas to technical writers and other Quality Assurance Analysts. Please email via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please email Zee via email@example.com